Electrical facilities in Railway Infrastructures
· Integration of electro-mechanical systems
of railway lines
· Fixed and mobile communications
· Security systems
· Electric traction substation
· High, Medium and Low Voltage power lines.
· Public Lighting
· Emergency Lighting
· And in general, all types of electrical installations.
FASE carries out installations in road tunnels, on freeways, highways and also on projects for lighting and signaling of public roads as well as maintenance, control and modification of existing lighting.
· Energy Networks
· Installation of power and lighting systems
· Lighting of roads
· Emergency poles
· Environmental sensor system
· Lighting Control
· Transverse ventilation
· Installation of luminaries
· Longitudinal and filter
· Regular and emergency lighting
· Integration of facilities and systems
· Fire detection and extinguishing systems
· Communication and radio communication networks
· Emergency poles and PA systems
in urban centres
The lighting of cities is always complex and requires a good structure and approach in several areas. From the centre to the periphery, from residential areas to commercial areas, from streets to squares ... all this endless elements that make up the city require concrete, concise lighting adapted to the needs of the citizen and the characteristics of the city.